Availability: Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
Sonoma Wine Country resort with pools, spa
Downtown Santa Rosa
Just off scenic Highway 12 and in the heart of Sonoma wine country, this historical landmark is less than 1 mile from Montgomery Village Shopping and a 15 minute drive away from the Sonoma Valley wineries.
Health club and spa
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa features 2 pools, an 8,000-square-foot health club and spa, 5 tennis courts, and poolside dining. Lounge entertainment is featured on weekends and guest parking is complimentary.
Wine country style
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa guestrooms are decorated in warm colors and antique-style furnishings and offer modern amenities such as wireless Internet access, voice mail, and premium cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 2 November to 31 March:
- Swimming pool
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Amenities
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa is located in downtown Santa Rosa, in the center of Sonoma wine country. Built in 1957, the resort retains some of its original 1950s façade in the lobby and lounge and features a 100-foot pink neon tower at the entrance. Self parking is complimentary and for an extra surcharge wireless Internet access is available.
The resort's 25-meter courtyard pool is the setting for poolside dining and Friday night parties in the summer.
Montecito Heights Health and Racquet Club offers tennis courts, a weight room, cardio equipment, and classes. Access is complimentary for resort guests. Located in the health club, the Spa at Montecito Heights offers spa tubs, steam rooms, and saunas. An extensive massage menu includes Swedish, sports, shiatsu, Thai, and hot stone treatments.
Self-parking is complimentary.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1957
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis courts 5
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15,000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Terrace Grille - Casual restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining areas; pool and garden views. Continental and à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sunday champagne buffet brunch. Wine list emphasizes Sonoma County wines. Menu includes poultry, beef, pork, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. Specializes in new American, California, and wine country cuisine. Complimentary wine and cheese tastings are held on Friday afternoons in the lobby year round. Free WiFi is available in the restaurant.
Flamingo Lounge - Cocktail lounge with happy hour specials, salsa dancing, swing dancing, and karaoke. Entertainment six nights a week. Live dance music. Accommodates private parties on request.
Room service - Available during breakfast and dinner hours.
The hotel's family pool is open seasonally. A heated lap pool is open year year round. The Spa at Montecito Heights, inside the health club, offers a massage menu including Swedish, deep tissue, sports, shiatsu, reflexology, pre-natal, Thai, and hot stone styles. Additional offerings include a 7-head Vichy shower, body scrubs, facials, pedicures, and manicures. The spa also offers spa tubs, steam rooms, and saunas.
Several public golf courses are within six miles of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests traveling with pets must contact this property in advance. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 6.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 6.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.