Book your room at Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Hotel and conference center near Sonoma wineries
Old California Charm
In a natural setting rich in Old California charm, this architecturally distinctive hotel and conference center is within 5 miles of downtown Santa Rosa and many Sonoma County wineries.
Fine dining, wines
Guests at Fountaingrove Inn Hotel dine on seasonally changing menus of innovative fare and numerous fine wines in the restaurant, while a lounge offers wine tastings.
Down duvets, LCD TVs
All Fountaingrove Inn Hotel rooms and suites provide pillowtop mattresses and down duvets and pillows. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-panel LCD TVs, and compact refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center
- The Overview
In a natural setting rich with Old California charm, this Santa Rosa hotel is within five miles of numerous Sonoma County wineries. Constructed in 1986, this property underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
Innovative California fusion cuisine is showcased in Equus Restaurant and Loungebar, which also provides a lengthy list of local wines. Guests can enjoy breakfast cooked-to-order daily in Equus.
Guests at the Fountaingrove Inn Hotel have access to a seasonal outdoor lap pool and a year-round spa tub. Guests also enjoy complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access, a garden, picnic area, and tours and ticket assistance. Business travelers can take advantage of 5 meeting and conference rooms, encompassing 6,000 square feet. Parking is free to guests during stay.
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel.
Guestrooms are in two two-story buildings with elevators. In addition, it is possible to park outside some guestrooms on the second level.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 1986
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
Equus Restaurant and Loungebar - Stylish and modern decor. Casual dining. California fusion menu highlights local ingredients with Asian influences. Loungebar features Friday evening wine tasting.
Room service - Available from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, as well as 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
- Out and About
The hotel has an outdoor lap pool and a spa tub.
Guests receive golf privileges (surcharge) at the private Fountaingrove Golf and Athletic Club, 1.5 miles away. Running and hiking/cycling paths surround the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay
- We Should Mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.