Availability: The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Wine Country Junior Suite
Spa resort with golf course in Boyes Hot Springs
Near Sonoma Plaza
Nestled in the Boyes Hot Springs neighborhood of Sonoma, this spa resort is 1.5 miles from Sonoma Golf Club. Sonoma Presidio, Sonoma Plaza, and Mission San Francisco Solano are all 2.5 miles away.
Spa, wine tastings
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa features daily wine tastings in the lobby. The hotel includes a 177-acre golf course, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub. A spa pampers guests with massages.
Guestrooms at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offer garden, courtyard, or neighborhood views. TVs come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa Amenities
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa features daily wine tastings in the lobby. The Big 3 Diner serves breakfast each morning (surcharge), as well as American cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests enjoy cocktails at The Water Tower.
This Sonoma resort provides a seasonal heated outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna, as well as a 177-acre golf course. The hotel includes tennis courts and a fitness facility. A spa pampers guests with massages and beauty services. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, 10 meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, and technology support staff. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). A complimentary shuttle transports guests to Sonoma Golf Club. Onsite parking, valet parking, and an airport shuttle are available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge) continental
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
Santé Restaurant - Fine dining restaurant open nightly. Seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes served for dinner.
The Big 3 Diner - Casual bistro serving American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including lemon pancakes and pizzas.
Sonoma Golf Club Grill - Restaurant and bar in Sonoma Golf Clubhouse serving wine country cuisine for breakfast and lunch. Golf course views.
Lobby Bar - Casual restaurant and bar. Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Martinis and wine by the glass.
The Water Tower - Poolside bar and café serving sandwiches, salads, and fruit smoothies for lunch, as well as cocktails.
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers an 18-hole golf course and tennis courts. The hotel features a seasonal heated outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna, as well as a steam room. A fitness facility includes cardio machines, free weights, and fitness classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Health Club & Spa features massages, facial and body treatments, and beauty services. The full-service spa includes a bath house, a spa mineral pool, and a hair salon, as well as a boutique.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 29 per person, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.