Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non refundable -140 cm bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Economy Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
Trondheim eco-friendly hotel near Stiftsgarden Royal Residence
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Trondheim, walking distance from Olavshallen Concert Hall and Stiftsgarden Royal Residence. Also nearby are Museum of Decorative Arts and Nidaros Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Nova Hotell, Kurs & Konferanse features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and signature bedding.
Renovations & Closures
- Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and shopping on site.
Best Western Nova Hotell, Kurs & Konferanse is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Street parking (metered)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1960
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 186
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Olavs Pub and Spiseri - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Closed Sunday.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open from 6 AM to 11 PM. Guests arriving after hours should call the hotel prior to arrival to arrange check-in. Contact information will be provided on the confirmation page after booking.
A reception guard is available from 11 PM to 7 AM. Room key also acts as a front door key. If you have not checked in, ring the bell, you will get in touch with the guard and check-in within 3-4 minutes.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Norway will be charged the national value-added tax
- Pet fee: NOK 200 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.