Availability: Best Western Nova Hotell, Kurs & Konferanse
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Economy Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Trondheim eco-friendly hotel near Stiftsgarden Royal Residence
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Trondheim, walking distance from Olavshallen Concert Hall and Stiftsgarden Royal Residence. Also nearby are Museum of Decorative Arts and Nidaros Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Nova Hotell, Kurs & Konferanse features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Nova Hotell, Kurs & Konferanse Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and shopping on site.
Best Western Nova Hotell, Kurs & Konferanse is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Year Built 1960
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Olavs Pub and Spiseri - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Nova Hotell, Kurs & Konferanse Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 6 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.A reception guard is available from 11 PM to 7 AM. Room key also acts as a front door key. If you have not checked in, ring the bell, you will get in touch with the guard and check-in within 3-4 minutes.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Norway will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: NOK 200 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.