Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Business Class Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One Single Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Trondheim near Stiftsgarden Royal Residence
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Olavshallen Concert Hall, Stiftsgarden Royal Residence, and Museum of Decorative Arts. Also nearby are Nidaros Cathedral and Archbishop's Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.
Renovations & Closures
- Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Bakkus - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
Galleriet Bar - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski jumping nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 250 per night
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: NOK 300 per night
- Pet fee: NOK 300
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.