Availability: Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Trondheim near Stiftsgarden Royal Residence
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Olavshallen Concert Hall, Stiftsgarden Royal Residence, and Museum of Decorative Arts. Also nearby are Nidaros Cathedral and Archbishop's Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Conference center
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Bakkus - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
Galleriet Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NOK 250 per night
- Pet fee: NOK 300
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.