Book your room at Sahara Beach
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star hotel with pools and private beach
On a private sand beach in Monastir, this hotel is within the vicinity of Flamingo Golf Course, Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet, and Bourguiba Mausoleum. Area attractions also include Ribat of Monastir and Monastir Beach.
Spend the day playing on Sahara Beach's private sand beach then return to dine at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Guestrooms include air conditioning, direct-dial phones, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools at Sahara Beach, and enjoy summer activities like table tennis and volleyball.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 1042
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1975
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Main Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pizza Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only.
- Out and About
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Sahara Beach
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 60
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: TND 30 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 90
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: TND 45 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- We Should Mention
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.