Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington
2 Doubles Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 King Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
South Burlington eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in South Burlington, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University Mall, University of Vermont, and Church Street. Also nearby are Gutterson Fieldhouse and Burlington Country Club.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with video-game consoles and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6272 square feet (583 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 6272
- Conference space size (meters) - 583
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Trader Dukes Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Vermont's Green Hotels in the Green Mountain State thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.