Availability: Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Near Burlington Airport and University of Vermont
Surrounded by 5 ski areas
One of Vermont's largest hotels and conference centers, this Sheraton is surrounded by 5 ski areas and is within a half-mile of the University of Vermont. Downtown Burlington and the airport are within 2 miles.
The Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center has an indoor pool, business center, fitness facility, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free roundtrip airport shuttle.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
These spacious guestrooms feature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. Amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), cable TV, and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center Amenities
The Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center has an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness facility; golf and hiking trails are nearby. Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access, on-site gift shop, air-conditioned public areas, dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storage, parking, and roundtrip airport shuttle service during limited hours. Business amenities include banquet facilities, event catering, conference center with technology support staff, and 18 small meeting rooms, for a total of 21,151 square feet of space.
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily in Gs Restaurant from 6:30 AM to 11 AM (surcharge). The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Room service is available during limited hours.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21151
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1965
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Gs Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served between the hours of 6:30 AM and 11 AM, every day. Room service is also available.
The Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center has an on-site fitness center and a heated indoor pool. Guests can also go walking in the nearby Centennial Woods Natural Area.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Vermont's Green Hotels in the Green Mountain State thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.