Book your room at Icelandair Hotel Fludir
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Hotel with a restaurant, in Fludir (Golden Circle)
This hotel is located in Fludir (Golden Circle), where area attractions include Skalholt Cathedral. Regional attractions also include Geysir Hot Springs.
In addition to a restaurant, Icelandair Hotel Fludir features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Icelandair Hotel Fludir
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Fludir hotel also offers a garden, currency exchange, and shopping on site. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Icelandair Hotel Fludir is a smoke-free property.
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Technology support staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Icelandair Hotel Fludir has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Icelandair Hotel Fludir
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2050 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ISK 900 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 3800 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.