Availability: Lapa Rios Eco Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Puerto Jimenez eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Puerto Jimenez, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Corcovado National Park Office and Puerto Jimenez Pier.
In addition to a restaurant, Lapa Rios Eco Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, safes, and desks. Other amenities include bathrobes and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lapa Rios Eco Lodge Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Lapa Rios Eco Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Brisa Azul - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Ayurvedic treatments
Lapa Rios Eco Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Lapa Rios Eco Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.