Availability: Miramar Boutique Hotel
Comfort RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Propriano with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Propriano, this hotel is close to Eglise Notre-Dame de la Misericorde, Propiano Beach, and Portigliolo Beach. Area attractions also include Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site and Sartene Hotel de Ville.
In addition to a restaurant, Miramar Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Miramar Boutique Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Miramar Boutique Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Propriano hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 2
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually decorated
Le Deck - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Outdoor treatment areas
Miramar Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.