Please enter your travel dates.
Aranjuez hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Jardin del Parterre, Museo de Faluas Reales, and Jardin del Rey. Also nearby are Palacio Real de Aranjuez and Plaza de Toros.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Don Manuel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Aranjuez hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel Don Manuel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Free on-street parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free on-street parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Closed Monday.
El Principe - This café specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Closed Monday.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Spain will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4.75 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.