Availability: Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
King, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
- One Bed
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
Set on the beach in Indialantic, this hotel is within the vicinity of Melbourne Square Mall, Brunswick Harbor Lanes, and Melbourne Greyhound Park. Regional attractions also include Palm Bay Hospital and Brevard Community College.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront's full-service spa.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and secretarial services. This beach hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a children's club. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Self parking
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Number of floors - 8
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Coquinas Seafood Grill - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Ocean Reef Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Spa boutique
- Beachfront spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.