Availability: Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, Non Smoking, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Beachfront, with full-service spa
Set on the beach in Indialantic, this hotel is within the vicinity of Melbourne Square Mall, Brunswick Harbor Lanes, and Melbourne Greyhound Park. Regional attractions also include Palm Bay Hospital and Brevard Community College.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront's full-service spa.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include air conditioning and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This beach hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a children's club. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Number of floors - 8
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Coquinas Seafood Grill - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Ocean Reef Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne - Oceanfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.