Availability: Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Two queen room with sofabedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two queen oceanview roomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King room with oceanviewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King with sofabed nonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two queen room balcony nonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two queen studyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Sun and fun on the beach, near Cocoa Beach Pier
This Cocoa Beach hotel is set on the beach a short distance from East Coast Surfing Hall of Fame, Alan Shepard Park, and Cocoa Beach Pier. Also nearby are Dinosaur Store and Museum and Lori Wilson Park.
At Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral Amenities
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (450 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a casino shuttle. This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral has designated areas for smoking.
- Direct access to private beach
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 450
- Free self parking
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.