Availability: Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
King OceanviewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Doubles OceanviewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Doubles OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Doubles Partial OceanviewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Junior Ste OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Accessible OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delightful beach hotel with a spa tub
Set on the beach in Indialantic, this hotel is within the vicinity of Brunswick Harbor Lanes, Melbourne Square Mall, and Melbourne Greyhound Park. Regional attractions also include Palm Bay Hospital and Brevard Community College.
At Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding. Then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters) include a conference center. This beach hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 11
- Poolside bar
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 200
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Video-game console
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
Ocean Grille - This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Atlantic Blue Beach Bar - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Atrium Lounge - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.