Availability: The Davenport Hotel and Tower
Historic, elegant downtown Spokane hotel with day spa
Renewed downtown gem
Rich with history dating back to 1914, this landmark Spokane resort is set in the center of downtown, surrounded by arts, business, and shopping districts; Spokane Convention Center is 8 blocks away.
Day spa and pool
The 13-story Davenport Hotel is home to The Davenport Spa & Salon, a full-service day spa; the resort also features an indoor pool with spa tub, a fitness room, a business center, restaurants, and lounges.
All 612 rooms are nonsmoking, with carved mahogany furnishings and marble bathrooms, multi-line phones, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and custom-made Davenport Beds with Italian linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Davenport Hotel and Tower Amenities
Occupying a full city block in downtown Spokane, this 13-story landmark hotel first opened in 1914 and was reopened in July 2002 after a $36-million renovation that restored its ornate sky-lit lobby, carved masonry beams, and gilded woodwork. Set downtown amid arts, business, and shopping districts, it is now listed as a National Trust Historic Hotel of America and is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
The Davenport Hotel and Tower is home to The Davenport Spa & Salon, a full-service day spa which has an indoor pool with spa tub and steam room, and 24-hour fitness facilities. The spa provides an extensive variety of services, including body and facial treatments, manicures/pedicures, and several types of massage, all offering guests relaxation and wellness. Spa hours are Monday-Saturday from 9 AM-7 PM, Sunday from 9 AM-4 PM. Advance reservations are required for spa treatments.
This Spokane resort offers 30,000 square feet (2,800 square meters) of ballrooms and boardrooms and the 3,000-square-foot (279-square-meter) Hall of the Doges, an opulent pre-function space complete with ceiling frescoes, chandeliers, and carved pillars and arches. Complimentary wireless Internet access is offered in the lobby and other public areas. A 24-hour business center is on site and several shops and restaurants fill the surrounding area.
Pets accepted (dogs only).
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 612
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1914
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free Wi-Fi
The Palm Court Grill - Seafood, steaks, and house specialties highlighting fresh Northwest ingredients are served in a historic dining room or in front of the fireplace in the hotel lobby. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Peacock Room - Innovative appetizers, fine wines, cocktails, and liqueurs, are served in this stylish lounge with an impressive stained-glass ceiling. A cigar lounge is adjacent.
The Lobby Fireside - Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and evening hors d'oeuvres and cocktails by the lobby fireplace.
The Espresso Bar - This lobby espresso bar serves coffee drinks along with cakes and pastries from the hotel bakery.
The Safari Room Fresh Grill and Bar
Room service - Available during limited hours.
The Davenport Hotel has a fitness room with 17 cardiovascular exercise machines, an indoor pool with spa tub, and a full-service day spa. The Davenport Spa and Salon is a mid-city oasis of serenity and well-being, where expert staff pamper, soothe, and re-energize.
The hotel offers discount passes to a fitness club a block from the hotel. Riverfront Park, a popular spot for ice skating, jogging, and other activities, is three blocks from the hotel. Golf courses are located within two miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Davenport Hotel and Tower Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.