Book your room at Lindner Congress Hotel Cottbus
Business Class Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
First Class Room for Double UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Panoramic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Located in the heart of Cottbus, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Lindenpforte Historic Town Gate, Schiller Square, and Castle Wall. Cottbus Zoo is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 189 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find room service and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 5391 square feet (501 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Cottbus hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 5391
- Conference space size (meters) - 501
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (9.95 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Primo - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 19.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.