Availability: Earl's Regency
4.5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Kandy (Central Sri Lanka)
This luxury hotel is located in Kandy (Central Sri Lanka), close to Sri Dalada Maligawa and Asgiriya Stadium. Area attractions also include Royal Botanical Garden.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Earl's Regency features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Earl's Regency Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Earl's Regency features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Earl's Regency has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 3
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $16.00 USD /4 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
Far Pavilions Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Mirabelle Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
Mountbatten Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Open 24 hours.
Spice Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Dip n Dive Bar - This poolside bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
Coco Soa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Earl's Regency Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 153
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 (for 4 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 191 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 397 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.