Availability: Reef Villa & Spa
Suite, 1 Double Bed, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Double Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Posh beach resort with a full-service spa
Located on the beach, this resort is in Wadduwa, within the vicinity of Kalatura Beach.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Reef Villa & Spa's full-service spa.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Reef Villa & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Reef Villa & Spa features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury resort also offers spa services, a library, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Reef Villa & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Pool sun loungers
- Full-service health spa
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 2008
- Outdoor tennis court
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Ceiling fan
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Reef Villa & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Reefresh Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Reef Villa & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LKR 45000
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: LKR 25000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LKR 60000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: LKR 30000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: LKR 8500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: LKR 21500 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.