Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed, Partial View - European Room,
- One King Bed
Premium Room - Premium Room with a preferred view,.
- One King Bed
4-star historic resort in St. Augustine near Lightner Museum
Situated in the historical district, this historic resort is close to Lightner Museum, Flagler College, and Old St. Augustine Village. Also nearby are Castillo de San Marcos and Fountain of Youth.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Monica Hotel, Autograph Collection features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Casa Monica Hotel, Autograph Collection provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly resort also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the outdoor pool, health club, and recreational facilities at a partner hotel. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
Casa Monica Hotel, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1888
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- City view
- Pool view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
95 Cordova Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.