Book your room at Motel 6 St George
Standard Double Room, Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Adults-only motel with 2 restaurants, in St. George (St. George Historic District)
This eco-friendly motel is located in St. George (St. George Historic District), near the airport, Outlets at Zion, Pioneer Center For The Arts, and Dixie State College of Utah. Also nearby are St. George Musical Theater and Vernon Worthen Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Motel 6 St George features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
LED televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, tablet computers, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 St George
Dining is available at one of the motel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly motel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Motel 6 St George has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free parking nearby
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Tablet computer
- LED TV
- Eat and drink
Motel 6 St George has 2 restaurants on site.
In-room dining choices include lunch, dinner, late night fare, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Motel 6 St George
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- We Should Mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.