Availability: Abba Inn Downtown
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, No View
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
St. John's eco-friendly bed & breakfast with a complimentary breakfast
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly bed & breakfast is close to Basilica Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Visitor Information Center City of St.John's, and Confederation Building. Also nearby are St. Bonaventure College and Longshoremen's Protective Union Hall.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Abba Inn Downtown provides multilingual staff, self parking, and express check-in.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Abba Inn Downtown Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out.
Abba Inn Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Free on-street parking
- Year Built 1894
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Free on-street parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 8:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
Abba Inn Downtown Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
If front desk is not open upon arrival, use the lobby phone to reach staff. Use the doorbell in case of any problems.
Guests arriving when the front desk is closed will be left an entry envelope, allowing access to the room.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 40 (one way)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 40
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning will not be available from 1 July to 15 September. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.