Availability: Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in St. John's with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Port of St. John's, Commissariat House, and St. John's Government House. Also nearby are National War Memorial and Harbourside Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and spa services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
OPPIDAN - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
Rosewood Day Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per day
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.