Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Two Queen Beds
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- Two Queen Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed - No Refunds
- FREE Parking
Self parking is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights), where area attractions include Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis, Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum, and St. Louis Car Museum. Area attractions also include Family Arena and Faust Park.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 1 December 2013 to 7 December 2013 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis Westport is a smoke-free property.
- Free self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Computer rental
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 327
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Ergonomic chair
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Copperfields - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Missouri Certified Green Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.