Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis - Chesterfield
Junior Suite, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
One King Bed, Accessible
Two Queen Beds, High Floor
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Chesterfield (Chesterfield - Wildwood)
This hotel is located in Chesterfield (Chesterfield - Wildwood), close to Westfield Chesterfield Mall, Faust Park, and Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House. Area attractions also include Myseum and Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis - Chesterfield features indoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis - Chesterfield
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis - Chesterfield provides indoor tennis courts and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 36000 square feet (3240 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis - Chesterfield is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Computer station
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3240
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 36000
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 223
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Billiards or pool table
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Pool table
- Conference center
- Indoor tennis courts - 7
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Cafe - This café serves breakfast and lunch.
Lobby Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Indoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis - Chesterfield
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.