Availability: Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Please enter your travel dates.
Business Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Regency, Club Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Downtown St. Louis hotel across from Gateway Arch
Near sports venues
This 18-story Hyatt Regency hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium and within a mile of Edward Jones Dome, Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and the America's Center.
Restaurants and lounges
Renovated in April 2009, Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch features complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby. Dining options include 3 restaurants and 2 lounges and bars.
St. Louis views
Guestrooms at this Hyatt Regency hotel feature views of the riverfront and Arch of St. Louis. Rooms feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed; 37-inch, flat-screen TVs; and wireless and wired Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch Amenities
This St. Louis hotel is close to year-round sporting events including baseball, football, and hockey. The historic Fox Theater, the shops and restaurants of the Central West End, and Forest Park with the St. Louis Art Museum and St. Louis Zoo are within a few miles of the hotel.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch completed a $63 million renovation in April 2009 which included guestrooms and public areas. The hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center and a gift shop. RED Kitchen restaurant offers Italian fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ruth's Chris Steak House serves dinner. The Brewhouse offers an extensive beer selection and a full menu, and Starbucks serves beverages and light fare.
The hotel offers 83,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including two ballrooms, 36 conference rooms, event catering, and audio-visual equipment. A 24-hour business center provides printing and high-speed Internet access.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in food-and-beverage outlets and the lobby.
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 910
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7711
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 36
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 83000
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
RED Kitchen - Restaurant featuring modern Italian cuisine, including artisan pizzas, pastas and an extensive wine selection. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Famous for its steaks, this restaurant is open for dinner.
Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar - A celebration of St. Louis brewing and sports history. Features a large selection of beer and a full menu. Several large-screen plasma TVs to watch games. Open from 11 AM daily.
Starbucks - Open from 6 AM daily.
A 24-hour fitness center provides treadmills, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and strength-training equipment. Men's and women's locker rooms contain showers.
The hotel is across the street from the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, a 90-acre park that is convenient for jogging or walking. Four miles away, Forest Park offers a six-mile jogging track, 18 tennis courts (surcharge), paddleboat and rowboat rentals, an outdoor ice-skating rink (surcharge), and three nine-hole golf courses (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed & Breakfast Offer
Book a “Hyatt Bed & Breakfast" rate category any time for travel any time, and receive the following:
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 at Red Kitchen