Book your room at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown St. Louis hotel across from Gateway Arch
Near sports venues
This 18-story Hyatt Regency hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium and within a mile of Edward Jones Dome, Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and the America's Center.
Restaurants and lounges
Renovated in April 2009, Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch features complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby. Dining options include 3 restaurants and 2 lounges and bars.
St. Louis views
Guestrooms at this Hyatt Regency hotel feature views of the riverfront and Arch of St. Louis. Rooms feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed; 37-inch, flat-screen TVs; and wireless and wired Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
- The Overview
This St. Louis hotel is close to year-round sporting events including baseball, football, and hockey. The historic Fox Theater, the shops and restaurants of the Central West End, and Forest Park with the St. Louis Art Museum and St. Louis Zoo are within a few miles of the hotel.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch completed a $63 million renovation in April 2009 which included guestrooms and public areas. The hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center and a gift shop. RED Kitchen restaurant offers Italian fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ruth's Chris Steak House serves dinner. The Brewhouse offers an extensive beer selection and a full menu, and Starbucks serves beverages and light fare.
The hotel offers 83,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including two ballrooms, 36 conference rooms, event catering, and audio-visual equipment. A 24-hour business center provides printing and high-speed Internet access.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in food-and-beverage outlets and the lobby.
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 910
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 83000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7711
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 36
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- The Eats
RED Kitchen - Restaurant featuring modern Italian cuisine, including artisan pizzas, pastas and an extensive wine selection. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Famous for its steaks, this restaurant is open for dinner.
Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar - A celebration of St. Louis brewing and sports history. Features a large selection of beer and a full menu. Several large-screen plasma TVs to watch games. Open from 11 AM daily.
Starbucks - Open from 6 AM daily.
- Out and About
A 24-hour fitness center provides treadmills, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and strength-training equipment. Men's and women's locker rooms contain showers.
The hotel is across the street from the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, a 90-acre park that is convenient for jogging or walking. Four miles away, Forest Park offers a six-mile jogging track, 18 tennis courts (surcharge), paddleboat and rowboat rentals, an outdoor ice-skating rink (surcharge), and three nine-hole golf courses (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed & Breakfast Offer
Book a “Hyatt Bed & Breakfast" rate category any time for travel any time, and receive the following:
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 at Red Kitchen