Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Downtown St. Louis high-rise across from Gateway Arch
Near Busch Stadium
Set in the heart of downtown, Millennium Hotel St. Louis is 1 block from Busch Stadium and 10 blocks from America's Center conventions and Edward Jones Dome sports events.
The revolving Top of the Riverfront restaurant features panoramic views of the Mississippi River and St. Louis, and serves a lavish and popular Sunday brunch.
Millennium Hotel St. Louis guests choose between contemporary rooms in the North and South Towers; all include plush-top mattresses, coffeemakers, and HBO.
Many of downtown St. Louis's attractions are within a mile of this busy hotel, including the Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, and Laclede's Landing historic entertainment district.
Guests dine at a revolving rooftop restaurant with panoramic views or enjoy more casual fare at a contemporary grill. Those in a hurry appreciate the grab-and-go café with breakfast pastries and gourmet coffee.
Leisure options include a seasonal outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Millennium Hotel St. Louis has 20 large and small meeting/conference rooms and the unique, oval-shaped Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 3,000 guests. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge in the lobby.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 65000
- Luggage storage
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 780
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Top of the Riverfront - Fine dining on the hotel's rooftop with a revolving, panoramic view of the city. Innovative American cuisine. Lavish Sunday brunch. Nightly dinner served.
Fourth Street Grill - Mezzanine-level restaurant with black and terra-cotta decor. Casual dining, contemporary American dishes. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Palm Court - Grab-and-go café offering fresh fruit, breakfast pastries, and gourmet coffee. Open from early morning until late morning.
Martini's Lounge - Lobby bar with a view of the St. Louis Arch. Serves light appetizers and specializes in signature martinis.
Room Service - Available during limited hours.
The fitness center has treadmills, stair machines, and stationary bikes. A seasonal outdoor splash pool is also on site.
Guests can bike, stroll, or jog along the riverfront. Bicycle rentals, riverboat cruises, and helicopter sightseeing can all be arranged at riverfront kiosks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bird watching nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 40.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 55.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.