Book your room at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
St. Louis airport hotel near downtown, Busch Stadium
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, a half-mile from the St. Louis Airport, is 12 miles from downtown St. Louis and Busch Stadium.
Nearest Transport Options
This Renaissance hotel offers pools, 24-hour fitness facilities, a 24-hour business center, and free, 24-hour airport transportation. Norah's Crafted Food & Spirits emphasizes local cuisine.
Guestrooms at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), 37-inch flat-panel TVs, and bedding with down duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 11-story, smoke-free hotel near St. Louis International Airport has a restaurant, a 24-hour business center, 32 meeting/conference rooms, banquet facilities, and event catering. Vast function space totals 37,000 square feet (3330 square meters) to meet every business-related need. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby only, and available for a fee in guestrooms.
An indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and an outdoor seasonal pool are on site. A 24-hour fitness center has cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
Breakfast is available for a fee. A concierge can help with tour assistance, and event planners are available. The lobby has a convenient gift/newsstand and shoe shine services. A 24-hour, round-trip airport shuttle service is complimentary on request. RV and truck parking are available, for a fee. Parking, pathways and some rooms are accessible for disabled guests.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 3330
- Number of meeting rooms - 32
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 37000
- Free airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Norah's Crafted Food & Spirits - Serving fresh American cuisine with an emphasis on farm-to-table ingredients, local beers, and specialty cocktails.
Curtain Club Bar - The lobby bar serves sandwiches, appetizers, and beverages.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel provides indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are either nearby or on site; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.85 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.