Book your room at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
St. Louis airport hotel near downtown, Busch Stadium
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, a half-mile from the St. Louis Airport, is 12 miles from downtown St. Louis and Busch Stadium.
This Renaissance hotel offers pools, 24-hour fitness facilities, a 24-hour business center, and free, 24-hour airport transportation. Norah's Crafted Food & Spirits emphasizes local cuisine.
Guestrooms at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), 37-inch flat-panel TVs, and bedding with down duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
At your hotel
This 11-story, smoke-free hotel near St. Louis International Airport has a restaurant, a 24-hour business center, 32 meeting/conference rooms, banquet facilities, and event catering. Vast function space totals 37,000 square feet (3330 square meters) to meet every business-related need. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby only, and available for a fee in guestrooms.
An indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and an outdoor seasonal pool are on site. A 24-hour fitness center has cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
Breakfast is available for a fee. A concierge can help with tour assistance, and event planners are available. The lobby has a convenient gift/newsstand and shoe shine services. A 24-hour, round-trip airport shuttle service is complimentary on request. RV and truck parking are available, for a fee. Parking, pathways and some rooms are accessible for disabled guests.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 37000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3330
- Number of meeting rooms - 32
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- LCD TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Norah's Crafted Food & Spirits - Serving fresh American cuisine with an emphasis on farm-to-table ingredients, local beers, and specialty cocktails.
Curtain Club Bar - The lobby bar serves sandwiches, appetizers, and beverages.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel provides indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are either nearby or on site; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.85 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.