Book your room at Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelElegant historic downtown hotel near America's Center
St. Louis, stadium
This downtown St. Louis hotel is within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, and Pinnacle Casino.
24-hour fitness club
Renaissance St. Louis Grand and Suites offers a 24-hour complimentary health club, restaurants, business center, and 37 meeting rooms.
Rooms at Renaissance St. Louis Grand and Suites offer pillowtop mattresses, spacious baths, high ceilings, and elegant furnishings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This elegant downtown St. Louis hotel enjoys a prime location on Washington Avenue within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, Laclede's Landing and the new Pinnacle Casino, and is adjacent to the America's Center convention facility. After meticulous restoration and a major expansion, it re-opened in 2003.
A three-story atrium lobby features a sweeping staircase and formal archways. The Capri restaurant is set in natural sunlight and serves Midwestern American cuisine. Other hotel features include complimentary 24-hour health club, a Starbucks café, lobby lounge, and Club Lounge amenities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,073
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 54,750
- Conference space size (meters) - 5086
- Number of meeting rooms - 37
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Capri - Located in three-story atrium lobby. Midwestern American cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Starbucks - Located in lobby. Specialty coffees. Open daily.
Grand Lobby Bar - Cocktails, light fare served. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour complimentary health club and spa tub are on site.
Gateway National Golf Links, an 18-hole public course, is eight miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)