Availability: Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
- 2 double
Deluxe Room (Club)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Elegant historic downtown hotel near America’s Center
St. Louis, stadium
This downtown St. Louis hotel is within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, and Pinnacle Casino.
Pool, fitness club
Renaissance St. Louis Grand and Suites offers a 24-hour complimentary health club, indoor pool, restaurants, and business center.
Rooms at Renaissance St. Louis Grand and Suites offer pillowtop mattresses, spacious baths, high ceilings, and elegant furnishings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Amenities
This elegant downtown St. Louis hotel enjoys a prime location on Washington Avenue within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, Laclede's Landing and the new Pinnacle Casino, and is adjacent to the America's Center convention facility. After meticulous restoration and a major expansion, it re-opened in 2003.
A three-story atrium lobby features a sweeping staircase and formal archways. The Capri restaurant is set in natural sunlight and serves Midwestern American cuisine. Other hotel features include an indoor pool and complimentary 24-hour health club, a Starbucks café, lobby lounge, and Club Lounge amenities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1,073
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 54,750
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5086
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 37
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Capri - Located in three-story atrium lobby. Midwestern American cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Starbucks - Located in lobby. Specialty coffees. Open daily.
Grand Lobby Bar - Cocktails, light fare served. Open daily.
A naturally lit indoor pool, 24-hour complimentary health club, and spa tub are on site.
Gateway National Golf Links, an 18-hole public course, is eight miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.