Book your room at Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Deluxe Room (Club)
Elegant historic downtown hotel near America’s Center
St. Louis, stadium
This downtown St. Louis hotel is within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, and Pinnacle Casino.
Pool, fitness club
Renaissance St. Louis Grand and Suites offers a 24-hour complimentary health club, indoor pool, restaurants, and business center.
Rooms at Renaissance St. Louis Grand and Suites offer pillowtop mattresses, spacious baths, high ceilings, and elegant furnishings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
- The Overview
This elegant downtown St. Louis hotel enjoys a prime location on Washington Avenue within 10 blocks of Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, Laclede's Landing and the new Pinnacle Casino, and is adjacent to the America's Center convention facility. After meticulous restoration and a major expansion, it re-opened in 2003.
A three-story atrium lobby features a sweeping staircase and formal archways. The Capri restaurant is set in natural sunlight and serves Midwestern American cuisine. Other hotel features include an indoor pool and complimentary 24-hour health club, a Starbucks café, lobby lounge, and Club Lounge amenities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1,073
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 23
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 54,750
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5086
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 37
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Capri - Located in three-story atrium lobby. Midwestern American cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Starbucks - Located in lobby. Specialty coffees. Open daily.
Grand Lobby Bar - Cocktails, light fare served. Open daily.
- Out and About
A naturally lit indoor pool, 24-hour complimentary health club, and spa tub are on site.
Gateway National Golf Links, an 18-hole public course, is eight miles from the hotel.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.