Availability: Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights), where area attractions include Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis, Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum, and Family Arena. Area attractions also include St. Louis Car Museum and First Missouri State Capitol Historic Site.
In addition to a restaurant, Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis provides a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Lucerne Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Missouri Certified Green Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.