Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights), where area attractions include Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis, Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum, and Family Arena. Area attractions also include St. Louis Car Museum and Faust Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Parking garage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Missouri Certified Green Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.