Availability: Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Maryland Heights (Westport - Maryland Heights), close to Creve Coeur Golf Club. Area attractions also include Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis and Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis Amenities
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. 11 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Missouri Certified Green Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.