Availability: The Westin St. Louis
Premium Double Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Contemporary St. Louis hotel across from Busch Stadium
Sports and conventions
Directly across from Busch Stadium, The Westin St. Louis is within a mile of the Gateway Arch, Laclede's Landing, and events at Edward Jones Dome and Scottrade Center.
Housed in three renovated warehouses, the Westin has a 24-hour health club providing fitness classes, spa services, personal training, and a range of workout equipment. A fine-dining restaurant serves nouveau American cuisine.
All 255 guestrooms in this St. Louis hotel include Westin's Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters, minibars, bathrobes, laptop-compatible safes, LCD TVs, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin St. Louis Amenities
Set amidst historic warehouses, The Westin St. Louis is directly across from Busch Stadium and within a mile of America's Center conventions, Laclede's Landing shops and restaurants, and sports events at the Edward Jones Dome and Scottrade Center. MetroLink access, with light-rail transportation around town and to the airport, is adjacent to the hotel.
On-site facilities include an extensive 24-hour health club with spa treatments (surcharge) and fitness equipment and classes. The Clark Street Bar and Grill serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; room service is available 24 hours.
The hotel's 15,000 square feet of meeting and event space include a ballroom for 700 guests. A business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $10.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Clark Street Bar and Grill - With windows facing Busch Stadium, this warehouse-themed restaurant has contemporary light fixtures, maple furnishings and floors, and concrete columns from the original turn-of-the-century building. A display kitchen serves nouveau American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Open 24 hours, the 3,800-square-foot Solera Spa and Health Club offers free weights, 12 strength-training machines, and 19 cardio machines. Personal training (surcharge), complimentary fitness classes, and spa services (surcharge) are also available.
The hotel is within a half-mile of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, a 90-acre park that is convenient for jogging or walking. Forest Park, 6.5 miles away, offers a six-mile jogging track, 18 tennis courts (surcharge), paddleboat and rowboat rentals, an outdoor ice-skating rink (surcharge), and three nine-hole golf courses (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Westin St. Louis Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night