Book your room at Summit Resort Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Bayside Lowlands hotel in Cupecoy, near Maho Beach
Located in Cupecoy, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Atlantis World Casino and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Maho Beach. American University of the Caribbean and Blue Mall are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a poolside bar, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 60 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Free wired Internet and patios are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Lowlands hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 43
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The View - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Deepbleu - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.