Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- Two Beds
Comfort Double Room
- Two Beds
Deluxe Double Room
- Double Occupancy
5-star luxury hotel in St. Peter-Ording with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in St. Peter-Ording, this luxury hotel is in the same area as Westerhever Lighthouse.
Recreational amenities at AALERNHÜS hotel & spa include outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms include bathrobes and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 18 September 2013 to 15 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, AALERNHÜS hotel & spa provides outdoor tennis courts and a fitness facility. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 2206 square feet (205 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2012.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2206
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 205
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Hauptrestaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Lobbybar - This bar serves light fare and drinks. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night plus EUR 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.