Availability: Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter
St. Peter-Ording hotel with spa services
Situated near the beach in the city center, this spa hotel is in the same area as Westerhever Lighthouse.
At Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter, recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room. The hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and spa services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter Amenities
Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter features a sauna and a steam room. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This St. Peter-Ording hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Gosch Sylt - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Facial treatments
Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Pets allowed, Dogs are only allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7,50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.