Availability: Loews Don CeSar Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe King Suite
Luxury suite double
Legendary “Pink Palace” resort on St. Pete Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Direct access to private beach
Known as Florida's "Pink Palace," the Loews Don CeSar Hotel, facing the white sands of the Gulf of Mexico, was built in 1928 to resemble a Mediterranean-style castle; located on St. Pete Beach.
Beach club and spa
Loews Don CeSar Hotel features a day spa, fitness center, 2 swimming pools, and beach volleyball. Yoga on the beach with personal trainers and cabana rentals are possible for an extra cost.
Custom beds, free WiFi
Guestrooms have crown molding, custom wrought-iron beds with triple sheeting, sky-blue ceilings, and bathrooms with granite vanities. All rooms include complimentary WiFi and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Loews Don CeSar Hotel Amenities
Experience St. Pete Beach's newest sanctuary of relaxation within Loews Don CeSar Hotel. Spa Oceana welcomes guests with 11,000 square feet (1,021 square meters) of tranquil space and exceptional spa services including 16 treatment rooms.
From the hydrotherapy spa tub to the secret rooftop garden with an outdoor fire pit, guests will bask in the spectacular sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico and find countless ways to rejuvenate mind, body, and spirit. Private suites for special getaways are also available.
Have a meal on seaside terraces, around the pool, or in the acclaimed Maritana Grille.
Also on site are 12 meeting/conference rooms covering an area of 21,993 square feet (2044 square meters), babysitting/child care (surcharge), a shopping arcade, and complimentary hotel-wide wireless Internet access. This hotel features outdoor parking for a surcharge and a free beach shuttle.
Loews Don CeSar Hotel is a smoke-free property, please be aware that fines apply for smoking outside of designated areas. This property is wheelchair-accessible, and offers airport shuttle service on request for a surcharge.
- Luggage storage
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1928
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 277
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 37983
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3530
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Window opens
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cordless phone
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The Maritana Grille - Fine dining, located off the lobby. Nautical-themed décor. Saltwater aquariums with over 1,500 gallons of water, home to indigenous fish. Florida-Caribbean cuisine. Selection of items grilled over pecan and cherry woods includes seafood, shellfish, and steaks. Selection of 140 wines. Chef's Table, held nightly in the kitchen for up to eight guests. Nightly dinner served. Reservations recommended; jackets not required.
Sea Porch Café - Walls of windows open to the surrounding beach, trees, and Gulf in a garden setting of white wicker furniture and brightly painted greenhouse scenes. Indoor and terrace dining. Light meals with Caribbean and Mediterranean flavors. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Beachcomber Bar and Grill - Located on the pool deck. Light fare, specialty drinks. Open from early morning to sunset.
Lobby Bar/Lounge - Living-room atmosphere. Occasional live entertainment. Open from early evening to late evening.
Guests at this Florida beachfront resort have complimentary use of the fitness center, sauna, and steam rooms in the health-and-beauty spa. Personal trainers and lessons, including yoga on the beach, can also be arranged (surcharges).
Another attraction is a game room with arcade-style video games (surcharges).
Water-sports rentals are available on the beach adjacent to Loews Don CeSar Hotel and include personal watercraft and parasailing equipment.
Frank Hurley Park is located 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) south of the resort, on 16th Avenue in Pass a Grille. It has a pavilion, barbecue grills, baseball diamond, tennis court, basketball court, and restrooms with showers on the beach side. It can be reached by car or by walking down the beach.
Twin Brooks Golf Course, a public par-3, 18-hole course, is located 6 miles (10 kilometers) from the hotel. It offers a pro shop, PGA instruction, snack area, and club rental.
Fort De Soto Park, 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) from this Florida beach resort, has 1,136 acres (460 hectares) on 5 interconnected islands. Among its many facilities are a historic fort, canoe trail, boat launching facility, beach areas, fishing piers with food and bait concessions, and the Quartermaster Museum.
The recreational activities listed below are available onsite or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Shuffleboard nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Beach yoga on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa café
- Spa boutique
- Beachfront spa
- Courtyard view from spa
- Ocean view from spa
- Garden view from spa
- Water view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Loews Don CeSar Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.