Book your room at The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
4-star spa resort in St. Petersburg near Museum of Fine Arts
Situated in St. Petersburg, this spa resort is close to Chihuly Collection, Museum of Fine Arts, and The Pier. Also nearby are Salvador Dali Museum and Sunken Gardens.
In addition to 5 restaurants, The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a marina.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
In addition to a full-service spa, The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club features a golf course and a marina. Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 42000 square feet (3902 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Golf course on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 361
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3902
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 42000
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marchands Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Freds - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Alfrescos - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Marchands Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Promenade Lounge - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A golf course, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing on site
- Tennis on site
Vinoy Salon & Day Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.