Availability: The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Garden View
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Bay View - Water View - Historic Building
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Bay View, Tower
- One King Bed
Standard Room - 15% off $25 Hotel Credit Nightly
- One King Bed
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% discount off the room rate, reflected in the rate at time of booking
- $25 USD hotel credit per night for food and beverage purchases, spa services, golf, internet access, and parking fees
4-star spa resort in St. Petersburg near Museum of Fine Arts
Situated in St. Petersburg, this spa resort is close to Chihuly Collection, Museum of Fine Arts, and The Pier. Also nearby are Salvador Dali Museum and Sunken Gardens.
In addition to 5 restaurants, The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a marina.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club features a golf course and a marina. Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 42000 square feet (3902 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Golf course on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 361
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3902
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 35
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Video-game console
- Bathroom phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Direct-dial phone
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Clock radio
- Extra towels/bedding
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marchands Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Freds - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Alfrescos - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Marchands Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Promenade Lounge - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A golf course, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Dock nearby
- Golfing on site
Vinoy Salon & Day Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.