Book your room at Demetra Art Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Superior Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
4-star Art Deco hotel with a restaurant in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre)
This hotel is located in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), close to Transfiguration Cathedral, Summer Garden, and State Russian Museum. Also nearby are Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Kazan Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Demetra Art Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Demetra Art Hotel
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 570 square feet (53 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Concierge services and translation services can be provided. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 53
- Year Built 2011
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 570
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
N.S.V.S. - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The Fine Print for Demetra Art Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 890 for adults and RUB 320 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1290 per night
- We Should Mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.