Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel in St. Petersburg (Nevskiy Prospekt) near Oktyabrskiy Big Concert Hall
This family-friendly hotel is located in St. Petersburg (Nevskiy Prospekt), close to Microminiature Museum, Oktyabrskiy Big Concert Hall, and Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus. Also nearby are Nash Theater and St. Petersburg Comedy Theatre Akimov.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre features a full-service spa and a fitness facility. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25-100 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 233
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Half board rates available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free on-street parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25-100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free on-street parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- City view
- Garden view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cote Jardin - Overlooking the city and garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Novotel Cafe - Overlooking the city, this café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, light fare, appetizers, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, InBalance by Novotel. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 150 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: RUB 800 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.