Book your room at Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Executive Double Room
- 1 double
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
4-star family-friendly hotel with a full-service spa in St. Petersburg (Nevskiy Prospekt)
This family-friendly hotel is located in St. Petersburg (Nevskiy Prospekt), close to Microminiature Museum, Oktyabrskiy Big Concert Hall, and Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus. Also nearby are Nash Theater and St. Petersburg Comedy Theatre Akimov.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre features a fitness center. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre
- The Overview
Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre features a full-service spa and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25-100 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 233
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Half board rates available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free on-street parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25-100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free on-street parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cote Jardin - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Novotel Cafe - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mind and Body
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, InBalance by Novotel. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 150 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Pet fee: RUB 800 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.