Availability: Petro Palace Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
St. Petersburg historic property near St. Isaac's Cathedral
Opened in 2005, this city center hotel is housed in a restored, handsome 19th century building, typical of old St. Petersburg.
In the on-site health club guests can work out in the fitness center, swim in the indoor pool, relax in the sauna, or enjoy a massage. Multiple meeting rooms are available for business travellers.
The 194 guestrooms feature light décor and reproduction furniture; all include free WiFi, satellite TV, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Petro Palace Hotel Amenities
The hotel has fitness equipment, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, and massage treatment room. There is also a games room with pool tables. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can help with luggage storage as well as sightseeing tours, theater, opera and ballet tickets, as well as transfers and travel arrangements.
A buffet breakfast is offered (surcharge). There is a conference room measuring 3766 square feet (350 square meters) with audio-visual equipment and the hotel has complimentary wireless Internet connections. Free secure parking is available.
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 3766
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Trattoria Settimo Cielo - Italian restaurant with views of St. Issac's Cathedral and the Hermitage.
Lobby Bar - Cocktails and snacks served in the magnificent marbled lobby.
- Steam room in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Petro Palace Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: RUB 180 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 630 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.